SandyS....how are you feeling?

Addie

Guest bean_si (Not Active)

Sandy, My dog is just a wee maltese but she is a BIG kisser and is sending some of those kisses to you.

Thinking about you and praying for you -

Cat

Hi Guys - sorry for not posting sooner.....

The procedure itself was waaaaaaaay more painful/uncomfortable than I expected (stuck that darn needle in thru my BACK! - six times!) I was at the hospital the whole day, Tuesday, and managed to go to work Wednesday - but I felt like someone had given me a REALLY good "kidney punch" all day. It's calmed down now though.

When I walked in from work today, the phone was ringing, and I saw my oncs phone number. I took a deep breath.....picked up the phone........and he said......."I don't have the results yet". *sigh* Okay. He's supposed to let me know tomorrow now.......

I promise to post right away!

Thanks for thinking about me.......oh, and sending all your slobbering animal kisses this way - but that's fine, I love 'em all!

Hugs and prayers,

SandyS

Sandy, sending lots of love and good wishes your way. My dog, Farley, LOVES to kiss, so include him in the slobber swap! Take care...boy it sure it hard to type with all of your fingers crossed. I had my eyes crossed, too, but I almost passed out looking at the monitor :roll: ... Deb