One Year on Monday!

paddy

I just wanted to tell you that it's David's one year survival anniversary and also his 65th birthday on Monday. Yesterday he managed to enjoy a party which our friends gave for him. He even managed to eat , "sausage rolls" and English trifle, (two of his favourite things which I make for him,) although he said they didn't taste quite as good as usual. I am so proud of Dave for the tremendous effort he is making to get well and this goes for all my friends on this board too. Bless you all,

Paddy

Woohoo, Paddy. Those sausage rolls sure do sound yummy, and I am so glad that David enjoyed them. Tell David I said HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Also tell him HAPPY ANNIVERSARY and I pray that he will have many, many more of both to celebrate. (P.S. I sent you another PM).

Love,

Peggy

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you Geoff, I'm sorry I assumed you were Malinda's husband!

You certainly have a very loving and caring Girlfriend there!

Yes, Roast Beef and Yorkshire Pudding was one of our favourites. I left England when I was seven however we took the tradition with us to Africa, and Roast Beef was a popular Sunday meal there too,(with roast potatoes of course!) Now , what do you think of Cottage Pie..my husband loves it?!

Paddy.