OFF TOPIC: but still good news

teresag

Those of you who have followed my progress with the PhD and/or contributed to my study may wish to note my NEW AND IMPROVED signature line! Yes, I've finally filled out all the forms, made the copies, gotten the proper signatures & go-forths and turned the whole darn stinkin' manuscript into the library. In other words, I'M DONE!!! DONE!!! DONE!!! DONE!!! :D

Thank you so much, everyone, for your good wishes. John, eventually it will be indexed by Dissertation Abstracts International, which will make it searchable on Medline & CINAHL, but only the abstract will be readily available. If you want to search, the title is "Illness Appraisal and Symptom Dimensions in Lung Cancer." Which is probably more than you want to know about the study anyway! :) Or I can send you the abstract if you're interested.

I was moderately successful in demonstrating support for the theory of interest, but at the time the sample size was so small that it's hard to put much weight in the conclusions. I am continuing the study, however, and will publish the latest results within the year.

Thanks again, everyobdy, for your support. What a wonderful group of people you are!