I'm Cured

kimblanchard

:D:D Well, not really but I did get an unexpected call from the Onc today. My main tumor shrank an unbelievable 50%...that is following the record setting 75% seen on my last CT.

In addition....this is really getting good....are you sitting down....all other tumors and spots could not be seen!!!!!

Beating the odds.....I was given a year 18 months ago. The wife and I just got back from a steak dinner celebration.

The only long term side effect that I have experienced from all the Chemos that I have endured, is a never satisfied urge to eat. I was told by the Onc at the beginning to strive for "No weight loss". Well that was a license to steal....I have eaten everything in sight and have gained 40 pounds. :oops:

Life is good. Thank you all for your continued support, it really means a lot.

luv ya

jim'

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wowie Jim!

If you hear reports of an earthquake in no. Calif. don't be alarmed. It's just me jumping up and down with excitement at your good news :D ! (I was listening with the onc. gave Steve that same advice, but unfortunately, I was the one that gained the weight :roll: )

Your news sure made my day too :D:D:D