Chris has gone home

kimblanchard

Hi,

Chris has gone home to be with God this morning at 6:35 AM. He left very peacefully in his sleep with me at his side. I already miss him.

Chris, you have forever changed my life and touched me in ways that no one else could and I will be forever grateful to have had you in my life. I love you. One day, I promise we will be together again.

Christina,

My deepest sympathies on the loss of your husband. This has gone way too fast, and he was way to young. I hate this D_mn Cancer CRAP!!!!

You have shown so much courage, love and support to Chris in this past month. I am sure he felt a great comfort having you near.

I will be praying that you find peace and can think upon Chris with a smile and warm rememberance.

Carleen

CHRISTINA,

:oops: WHAT CAN I SAY. I JUST HOPE YOU STAY WITH US FOR AWHILE. YOU REALLY TOOK ON A LOAD AND DID IT WITH SUCH STRENGTH. YOU HAVE GROWN FROM A YOUNG LADY TO A WOMAN IN SUCH A SHORT TIME. ONLY GOOD THINGS CAN HAPPEN TO YOU FROM HERE ON OUT FOR YOU HAVE ALREADY HAD YOUR SHARE OF BAD. YOU GAVE SO MUCH OF YOURSELF TO CHRIS IN THIS SHORT TIME. GOD BLESS