Home from Hospital // Frank update 04/14/05

Frank Lamb

Holy cow Frank, you have been missed. We were a little nervous about what you were watching out your hospital window, especially since your heart was involved, we didn't want any hanky panky going on.

Welcome back dear friend, we are glad you are on the road to recovery. See you at the pub tonight.

Frank,

It really is good to hear from you. I wasn't certain how much longer I could keep Ry, Snowflake, and Debi from sending in the chickens. And Frank, they weren't going to send in the "happy" birds. These were going to be fully fledged (snicker) Fighting Birds...Bone Fide Assault Chickens.

Rest as much as you are able. Glad you are back.

Frank,

It sure is good to see that you are home. We missed you something terrible. I hope all of those extra stoppers and hoses can be put away soon. Just think, the first thing you did after you got home was tell us a joke. That's my boy. Get better fast.

Nina

Hey Frank,

Really glad to see you are out and running again. Been following your case praying for a quick return. Did a little research about Valencia, Pa and always thought I came from a small town in Pa (Clarion Co, Sligo) but you beat me. Our pop. is over 800 and Valencie is ummm. We're really hicks you know?

Glad to see you back. Mr Ry and I have been putting in considerable time knocking them back for you while you were gone so you got a lotta catchin up to do. Also, you can come clean on what you were seeing out the window. Must have been hard to leave it.

Take care and God Bless.

CharlieD

So glad to see that you are home. Hope all the tubes and corks are needed for a short amount of time and that you are back into the swing of things very soon. I haven't visited the joke forum lately but now that you are back I hope to enjoy more of the funnies from you and Mr. Ry.

Frank-

Exhilarated to find you at home after your ordeal. Glad that you have plenty of support. Looking forward to more eluciating details regarding extra appendages and regimens...sorry that the entertainment is at your expense :? . Seriously, it is SOOOOO good to have your lousy typing appearing on the boards again. Love and hugs.