Result Time

mama4zach

Hello everyone, As many as you know, I lost my 22 year old daughter and she had a son. His dad said he thought he would better off with me. So I took him not knowing how i could do it with just losing her and the grieving I had to do. Looking back, God had to be with me. My husband is a builder and we were in the middle of a remodeling project when all this happened. There was alot of dust and my sister took Zachary to be with them. It is strange how God has angels for every situation. But enough of the chatter I went for my ct, bone scan and blood work yesterday and i passed. I am now in remission. I want to thank each and everyone of you who has prayed and gave me words of encouragement. You will never know how much you mean to me. So I am good for another 3 months. Keep praying. :D:D:D

Thoughts and Prayers,

Nancy

PS My onc. told me yesterday that Peter Jennings had nscl but it was very advanced.

Oh Nancy you must be estastic!! That is the best news. Enjoy your grandson and have a great rest of the summer.

Looks like you may want to have a little celebration with that news.

We can cyber you to Cindi's pub. A toast to your good fortune.

Take care,

Maryanne

• 2 weeks later...

oh my gosh! Mama4!

I just was following up on you and looky here what I found!!

Congratulations! This is the best news! I know how hard you have worked and what terrible trials you have gone through. You are working according to His purpose! He does have plans for you!

Praise God!

love, Cindi o'h

Yea, Nancy,

I just now located this good news and what a way to start my morning. Good for you!!

We chatted one night, oh, a while ago now, so not sure you remember me. It was a Tuesday night chat. You were pretty worried then. That makes this GOOD news even better. I am just so happy for you.

:lol::lol::lol:

Kasey