Katie B 5000

Don Wood

Katie B has made her 5000th post in support of so many of us. Katie lost her dad to LC two years ago, and she and Rick continue to do so much to provide this site for our information and support. Hip hip hooray for Katie and Rick. What a blessing they are! Congratulations, you two, and our heartfelt thanks for your humongous efforts to keep this site going for all of us. Are those halos I see above your heads? I believe so. Don

Katie,

You KNOW how much this site means to me. I cannot ever begin to articulate what it has done for me. Thank you for everything. Congratulations on 5000 supports given. I am sure we all are so grateful. I have no idea of the behind the scenes necessities of keeping this site as it is. Perhaps I need to become more involved somehow.

Thank you, Katie, from the bottom of my heart. You and Rick certainly are just like guardian angels to all of us.

Love,

Kasey

I had noticed the other day that Katie was fast approaching 5000! THANKS SO MUCH for all your support , this board, everything! I am so excited you are coming to Minnesota! See you soon! Donna G

Katie,

How do you thank someone for giving so much to others when so much was taken away from you? The enormity of this gift, this site, is so immeasurable to so many of us. I have never belonged to a 'support group', either on-line or in person, so you should take that to mean that this is a really really goooooooooood one!! Your words are always so thoughtful and kind.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart,

Lynne

this site is touched by an angel...YOU, Katie! I have no doubt you were divinely guided in making something so useful, on so many levels, to so many people.

I know those of us who are here yapping away all the time would be lost without you, but its staggering to think of the hundreds and hundreds (thousands, Rick?) of people that don't necessarily 'sign on', but get life-changing information from what you've built. it's just incredible.

congrats and thank you so, so much.

xoxo

bunny

Way to go, Katie!!! I am a caregiver who lives a distance away and I don't know what I'd do without the knowledge this site has given me. Even from 3,000 miles away, I have made some contributions (significant, I'd like to think) to his care with the help of this site.

Thanks for all the work you and Rick do.

gail p-m

Katie,

I agree with everyone else that this site is a lifesaver. I have learned so much about this disease. The real lifesavers for me, however, are the people here. You and Rick have created an atmosphere that breeds support, caring, information, and company for many of us. We cry, we laugh, we research, we teach, we love and know that we are not the only ones dealing with this terrible beast.

I have a very hard time sleeping without checking in to see how all of you are doing. This truly is a community. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Nina

• 2 weeks later...