I JUST MET NED...

carolhg

I just got the results of my first ct scan today. The surgeon said the only thing that showed was some thickening of the lung tissue where my lobe was removed, other than that NED!!! I am so thankful and so humbled and so very, appreciative. Thank you all so very, very much!!!

Carol

Carol,

YESSIIRREEEE! I've been talking to NED and explaining the rules and joys of commitment. That once he enters someone's life, he commits for the long run. Now, he can commit to many people, but he can never leave you. I think I am getting through to him. Remind him if you need to.

Congratulations!

Lynne

Carol,

I hope you know just how VERY happy I am for you. NED is such a great name to hear, isn't it? Let's hope (for us both) that he intends to stay for the long haul!!!!

Hope you can take a little celebration time! I will offer a toast from PA for you.

Love,

Kasey

I THANK EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU VERY, VERY MUCH! I AM SO GRATEFUL THAT I HAVE NOT ONLY GOTTEN THIS GREAT NEWS, BUT THAT I AM ABLE TO SHARE IT WITH ALL OF YOU. I FEEL SO GOOD, AND YES, EVEN A LITTLE AFRAID. I DO NOT WANT TO LOSE NED NOW THAT I HAVE FOUND HIM, HOWEVER I AM WILLING TO SHARE NED WITH EVERYONE. GOD BLESS YOU ALL.

Carol