another loss

nancy c

Dear Nancy,

I am so very sorry about the loss of your brother. I can't imagine what you must be going through, please know my thoughts and prayers are with you.

Please take care of yourself, I wish there was something I could say to help

Wishing you peace and comfort

NancyT

Oh Nancy,

Here we go again, I am so sorry.

My deepest condolences goes out to your mom and your family for the loss of your beloved brother.

I wish I could take you pain away, but I can't. I want you to know that I am thinking about you and I wish I could do something to change what happened.

We are always here for you. I am so sorry and so sad by this news.

Maryanne

Oh Nancy sometimes it just seems like there is too much pain to bare. I know that you are still reeling from Mike's death then to lose someone else so close. I can really understand what it feels like. I have lost 3 out of 4 brothers all at a young age.

I know what you mean about your mom. When my youngest brother died I watched Mama at his funeral. She didn't want to leave his casket. My own pain was bad but watching what she was going through was the hardest. That was in 1974. She lost 2 more sons one in 1978 and another in 1985. No mother should ever have to bury her child. Mama died just 7 months after my brother died. She had LC but I think she just didn't have the heart to live anymore.

I will surly keep you and your family in my prayers. I know that it is hard to find peace when you are so broken but I will just keep praying that you do. Lillian