Lamb 3000

Don Wood

Well, Frank, me lad, you have made your 3000th post here. Congratulations! Frank is a 2 1/2 year survivor of LC, and has been on this board 2 years. He has kept us laughing with the "Just for Laughs" section, as well as giving warm support and helpful info for all of us. Thanks, Frank, for being here for all of us in such a great way. Here's to you, dude! Don

Frank,

Thanks for caring so much about this wonderful group to keep on sharing and making us laugh. I know there have been many times when you really didn't feel like it and that makes each post that much more important to each of us. Keep on keeping on Frank...the fat lady is still skinny at this point.

Nina

You do make me laugh Frank-- and it usually has nothing to do with the "Just for Laughs" forum. :lol: I am so glad that you are doing well. It is great of you to post to others and give them encouragement...I just wonder how many members are secretly dipping chocolate donuts in beer.

I am with Ry on the your making us laugh has nothing to do with the "Just for Laughs" forum. Every time I see you post, you make me smile. I think it has its roots in the old chat, and how funny you were even when you didn't mean to be - you are such a good sport. I remember that you were such a bad typist back then that you would send a response about 10 minutes after the subject was over. :lol::lol::lol: Ry and I were always saying "what the hell are you talking about Frank?" LOL!!! I used to sit here crying because I was laughing so hard.

Anyway, congrats on the 3,000 posts - bad jokes and all! Always thinking of you and Connie ...

Frank...you are absolutely amazing! Just to think...posting 3000 posts with sticky chocolate from the donuts all over your fingers and the beer dripping down on your keyboard while you type!!! How do you manage????