Hospice said any day now...

MichelleZP

:cry:

Well my Bob fought a good fight, but he is too weak to fight any longer. :(

Hospice said it won't be much longer. Bob is NOT suffering at all. He is on morphine and ativan. He doesn't move anymore...and he barely recognizes even ME. :( I am so sad watching the man I planned on growing old with die...but he is at home, I had the priest out and he is at peace and ready to let go.

Please keep Bob in your prayers, for a peaceful passing.

Thank You.

I am so sorry to hear this news, I am thinking of you and your family. Your husband is already at peace and no longer suffering, I feel your pain so deeply and I am keeping you, your husband and family in my prayers. I wish there was more I could say, there are so few words for times like these........Kim.

Dear Michelle;

I am so very sorry to hear about Bob; You and Bob will be in my thoughts and prayers. May God comfort you in your time of need.

God bless

Bobmc- NSCLC- stage IIB- left pneumonectomy- 5/2/01

" absolutely insist on enjoying life today!"

Michelle, I'm so sorry to hear about your husband, I will pray for god to give you the strengthen you need to get through this!! I am truely sorry and my prayers will be with you and your husband...