My wonderful Mom

So sorry to hear of your mom's passing. You...and certainly your dad...are in my prayers. I know what you are feeling...grieving the loss of your mom and being strong for your dad. Although I know your heart is broken and you feel terribly alone right now, please remember that her suffering is over. I know it may be hard to think that way for a while, but the sooner you focus on that, the sooner you will begin to heal. I believe that most people I know that have lost loved ones to cancer seem to have a bit easier time, because they see the pain (physical and mental) that this terrible disease causes. Please know that we are all here for you and you will never be alone.

Connie, I am so sorry to hear about you dear mom. She is at peace now and has no more pain. She will watch over you for the rest of your life. I hope this will be of some small comfort to you as you go through these difficult weeks ahead. You and your family and in my prayers.

Annie