Getting to Know You - January 25

Ann

What's your favorite guilty pleasure movie? A guilty pleasure movie is one that's really, really bad and really, really stupid and really, really mindless (you get the idea) but one that you love anyway and will watch it every chance you get.

Only one? I have a couple that if I am flipping the channels and they are on I have to stop everything and watch. I think my favorite is "Sleepless in Seattle" and the next one is the old "Rear Window" with Jimmy Stewart. Actually they don't fit the bad category I know...I guess I don't like bad movies. :lol:

Okay, I am interpreting "bad" as in stupid or completely moronic, naughty or socially incorrect. So I would say the movie "Strange Brew" which falls into all three categories. This movie can only be watched when completely wasted, so for me...once every couple of years. The next movie would be "Bad Santa" which is horrible and offensive but I secretly laugh at. Being the only liberal on the military base that I live on, I showed it on Christmas Eve to a bunch of Conservative friends....the shock factor was worth it! I also love "Fast Times at Ridgemont High"....completely stupid but always end up watching the whole thing if I am flipping through the channels and it is on.

Kathi

I was trying to think of a few but then I saw Hollyanne's post and lost all rational thought... SHOWGIRLSSSSSSSSSSS ??????? :shock:

If there's a winner, Hollyanne has my vote.. not only for watching that movie more than once but for admitting that she did.. you go girl!! :lol: