way OT- set your DVR's and VCR's

bunny

...and prepare to laugh. I have no idea how much air time we'll get BUT...

my little brother and I attended a taping of the Martha Stewart show on Friday. my roommate from college works there. anyway, the guest was BARRY MANILOW. we sat in the front row of the audience section for the whole show, then danced right in front of Barry during the last song he played!!!

we had no idea what we were in for. :lol::lol::lol:

so it should be hilarious. airs Feb. 6, Monday, at 11:00 AM on NBC. we went b/c my brother and his partner are big Martha fans (gay men loving Martha - I know you're shocked :wink: ) but then Seth (partner) got stuck at work so it's just me and Justin, rocking out. :lol: FYI, I am wearing a brown turtleneck and red skirt and justin is wearing dark pants and a pink shirt. I am not looking forward to the extra pounds the camera adds...

xoxo

bunny

Can you tell I am GREEN?????? with envy???? If I knew how to use this da$# computer better I would TYPE GREEN! I would not miss this for the world. It is already on my calendar which just so happens to be right here beside the computer for just such occsions :lol: !

I actually enjoy Barry myself....more than Martha, actually. Can't wait!

XOXOX back to you, Buny,

Kasey

Amie-Girl.....you rock!!! That's what I absolutely love about you. We never know when and where you'll pop up but we are certain that you will!!!

This is great! Please remind us a couple of days before the show. When you get to be my age...the mind loses information rapidly!!!

Oh how fun, I'm going to mark the date in my dayplanner right now. I'll watch it at work. Today I learned the daughter of one of my staff was an audience member at the Jerry Springer show in Chicago (she bought her Jerry beads) and got a date with Steve the bouncer! You show business people are hard to keep up with, I hope to see her segment also! :lol:

we had a blast. it was just one of those serendipitous things. my roommate in college is this incredibly talented artist who landed this amazing job doing crafty stuff behind the scenes at Martha. I'll probably get about 2 seconds of air time, now that I've told you all, but it really was just so much fun. :D