Dad went to heaven

Guest casey2693

Guest casey2693

Hi Everyone,

Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers, it meant alot. On Friday night they removed my Dad from the vent. They put him on a Morphine drip so he was comfortable. He was pretty much awake the whole time we were there and communicating with us. The whole family got to say goodbye. We left the hospital around 11:30pm and he was still going strong. At 11:45am Saturday he stopped breathing, and shortly after that, his heart stopped. My Mom was with him. She said it was very peaceful. I will miss h im like you won't believe. I was Daddy's little girl. Thank you again for all of your kind words.

Lisa

Lisa,

There are no words to make you feel better but I truly am sorry about the loss of your Dad..My Dad has been gone 3mts and I still miss him like crazy.

((()))Michele

Feel free in PM me if you want to talk! I could relate to lossing a Dad.

Dad DX 04-01-05 NSCLC Adenocarcinoma

Passed away 11-18-05 only 66 years old :cry::cry:

Lisa I am so sorry for the loss of your dad. I pray that you and your family find some moments of peace in the coming days. I hope that your memories and reflection bring your father close and you feel his presence around you when you need him most. I know that the love you shared will be a bond that travels from heaven to earth and connects you forever.

Many prayers for you and your family att this time. I am sorry to hear of your loss. Let the tears and grief flow and don't try to be strong. IT DOESNT WORK. Condolences to the Family.