Ann of 3000 Posts

Don Wood

Ann has made her 3000th post. Whoo Hoo!

Congratulations, Ann, and thanks for your continued support and caring. Thanks for your "Getting to Know You" series which has helped us all live a little lighter. Ann has been with us since Jan. '03, just a month after her husband, Dennis, passed away from LC. Ann has helped us all focus on what is positive. We appreciate you staying with us and making our journey with LC more tolerable. Many, many thanks. Don

Ann,

you have been such a special friend to so many of us.

You have given us a forum with "getting to know you"

that allows all of us to know a little about one

another outside the common factor of lung cancer.

Thank you for your grace in sharing of yourself. :)

Yo ANNIE ROOOOOOOOOOOOO, 3000 Wow..... :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

What would we do without you? I love your posts and look forward everyday to seeing what you have posted for us with your 'Getting to know you', and your games. We actually got to know more about each other on here, that we would not normally know.

You add enjoyment to this site, and that is what makes it unique.

Thank you Ann for taking the time everyday to bring a little joy into our lives. :D

A- Always here for us

N- Nice to have you in our lives

N- Never leave us!!

Maryanne :wink:

I am so glad that you are here, AnnieRoo. You are a joy to all of us with your creative thought processes and fun. Thanks especially for your friendship. You are an example that there is life and more love after loss. You are an example of true courage.

Cindi o'h

Oh, Ann, you have made such a HUGE contribution here. I will never, never forget all the PMs and they way that you so much identified with Don's personality type. I just couldn't believe how much he and Dennis were so much alike in almost every aspect of their personalities. You blessed me more than you know!

Congratulations on hitting the 3,000 mark!

Love,

Peggy