Long time lurker - new member - first post

Welthy

Hello all and thanks for this site, as it has been a blessing to follow stories, treatments, etc. for the past year. My husband is the survivor. I have gained a lot of strength and hope by reviewing so many of your courageous stories & profiles. I pass information along to my husband and it bouys up his spirits. He is one heckuva fighter and I see he is in good company among the ranks of lung cancer survivors.

Welthy

Welcome out of the shadows. Don't be a stranger join in and glad we can help you and your husband out. Glad to hear he is doing OK.

Welcome Welthy!!!!

You and your hubby have had a very busy year. I would definitely say he is a SURVIVOR...............good for him.

Hope he continues to improve and feel well. Glad you decided to join us. This is a great group of folks, ya know!

Kasey

Hi Walthy

Just wanted to welcome you here and so glad you decided to join us.

I see your husband has been through so much but he seems to be holding his own. Bless him!

Keep us posted on all his future test.

Good luck,

Maryanne :wink:

Welcome Welthy!

Congratulations on your husband's 1 year anniversary, and birthday.

I've read your bio, and it appears you've had a rough year with lots of fatigue and aggressive treatment. But it seems to be doing the trick and that is what really matters. I will keep you both in my prayers that good things keep coming your way.

God Bless

Carleen