Mike will be with the Lord soon

lindy

Yesterday was rough. His two adult daughters came by to see him but he doesn't know anything at this time. The other daughter comes in today at 2pm. It is so hard for them to see their Dad like this. I remember when my Dad died from cancer. I was blessed to be able to hold his hand until the Lord took him.

I have his pain under control now but it took most of yesterday to get it like this. Hospice kept having to up the meds. He now takes 2.0 liquid morphine every 1 to 2 hours if needed, 2 valiums every 3 to 4 hours, 2 steroid pills 4 times a day and his seizure pills. I have to crush the pills now and put in a eye dropper to give him. I keep a log with times that I give him all these meds or I would be a mess trying to remember.

The hospice team didn't think he would make it through the night but he did. No food or water yesterday but I do use the eyedropper to give him sips of water.

He coughs more now and hurts when he does, he moans and sometimes holds his head. His head hurt so bad yesterday morning he was crying to the Lord to take him.

I promised him no more pain and I mean it. And I told my children if something like this happens to me, please drug me up I don't want this horrible pain. I hate CANCER, it's horrible, as we all know on this board.

I know I have your prayers and I thank you for this. The nights are hard for me because I'm alone. I could do something around the house but all I find myself doing is going to his room and looking at him.

Love all of you,

Linda

Saying Many prayers for strength and inner peace and tranquility for you and The Whole Family at this time

Aw geez, Linda, my heart truly breaks for you. I pray that peace will come soon and that you find the strength that will carry you through. I know many here have experienced this pain.........I have no idea.............only very heartfelt prayers that God be kind to you and Mike.

Love and prayers,

Kasey

Linda:

I was glad to see you post again -- have been thinking about you lots and wishing you strength and help since your last couple of posts -- I know how hard this is. I wish you weren't alone during those long nights: makes it hard for you to not get run down.

Praying for freedom from all pain and peace for Mike.

Lots of love,

Linda

Linda,

It must be comforting for your husband to be surrounded by you and his girls.

I am praying for your strength to carry you through these difficult days and that Mike will continue to be free of pain.

Warm Hugs,

Melinda

geezz...Linda...I am soo soo sorry ...my thoughts and prayers are with you, Mike and his girls......Please merciful God.. free Mike from his pain....Amen...

Take care Linda...just wish someone could be with you at night...hugs...PamS.

geezz...Linda...I am soo soo sorry ...my thoughts and prayers are with you, Mike and his girls......Please merciful God.. free Mike from his pain....Amen...

Take care Linda...just wish someone could be with you at night...hugs...PamS.