Can this be true? Please my Lord..let it be true

lindy

Mike hasn't been awake since yesterday afternoon.

But today while washing his face I was talking to him. When I said "I love you Mike", I swear to you he said "I love you to"...I'm crying so hard right now I can hardly write this but he said it. It was a whisper but I heard him. He wouldn't say anything else, but I know he said that. His eyes are glazed over and I know he's drugged but he said it, he did, he did.

Oh Linda.....please don't doubt the words that you heard.

Mike knew how much comfort it would bring you to hear him say those words.

He said it and although it wasn't as loud as I'm sure you would have liked, it only matters that you DID hear him tell you he loved you.

Warm Hugs,

Melinda

That is so touching You are making Me cry Lindy. You know people May pass on to another Plane of existence but their Love For us never goes away. Remember that always. Saying Prayers For you and Mike. Sending Hugs and Tranquil thoughts.

I have seen many a person who, while very ill and seemingly unaware of their surroundings, "wake up" and tell the ones they love that they DO love them...There is NO DOUBT he said those words to you. Treasure them.

Many prayers and warm hugs coming your way...

Well, sure, he said it, Linda, and you will remember it for the rest of your life!

A couple of hours before my husband died, I was crying and crying and holding his hand and telling him how sorry I was, how much I loved him, how ok I would be, etc., etc., and I think it was when I said, "I love you" that he squeezed my hand. I said, "Oh, God, he squeezed my hand!" The nurse was shocked because he was so heavily sedated! About 20 minutes after he died, this incredibly wonderful nurse, took hold of my shoulders, got right in my face, and said, "Don't you ever forget that he heard you and he squeezed your hand." I am so grateful to her for doing that because, frankly, I was so distraught at the time, so much was happening so fast, and there were so many doctors and nurses and so much activity in the room, that I don't know if I would have remembered it later.

Like Missy said, it happens, even when all medical reasons say it couldn't have happened. Linda, he definitely said it, and he definitely meant it!

I love you, too!

Peggy

Linda it was so good to see you so excited. Of course he said that. I am so glad he was able to get that out to let you know. That was Priceless!!

Take care and know that we are here for you 24/7

Continued prayers sent out to Mike.

Maryanne :wink: