My dear Dad has left us

SLT

Dear Sherri,

I am saddened to read this. I saw your last post and figured things were not good. My sister could really identify with your feelings about not getting there in time. Our mom passed away as she was coming up the elevator at the hospital and she had made a rush trip all the way from Georgia to Indiana. It took her a very long time to get over that. She was there when our dad passed, so I was glad for that!

You take care, honey, and I'm so sorry you have to suffer this great loss!

Love,

Peggy

As we too have "had a dip in the rollercoaster" I too have been wondering and praying for your family.

My deepest condolences on the loss of your wonderful father. I too live a long distance (OH for me and AZ for Dad) from my Dad and one of my greatest fears in all of this is that I will not be there in time when God decides it is his time to go. I can only imagine just how hard this was for you!!

Your family will remain in my thoughts and prayers. May God be with you all and help you to find peace!

Cindy

I am so sorry for your passing. My father died Sunday the 14 so quickly also not from the cancer but a ruptured abscess. I was with him Saturday not thinking it would be the last time i saw him. He died the next day at 5:00 am at home in my mother's arms. I live 1/2 hour away from my parents but it does not matter. He died like your father quickly and in no pain. Please accept my prayers for your loss. I know what you are going through.