Carleen.. let us know

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh Carleen! Words cannot express how deeply sorry I am to hear this. And I can't even imagine how hard it was for you to type those words. I'm hoping whatever time Keith has left is peaceful and painfree, for both of you. Prayers and hugs!

Karen

Carleen,

I am so terribly sorry to hear the news of Keith's decline. I am glad that you both know how much you are loved by each other and I hope you know how much we all love you both.

I hope they can get his pain under control. I know there's no control for your pain.

Cindy

Oh Carleen, somehow adding my "I'm so sorry" just doesn't seem like enough :cry: . I just caught your response in this thread today and to say I was shocked is an understatement. I do at least have an understanding of what it feels like to not be able to take care of your loved one at home -- it hurts as much as the rest of this darn disease!!!!

My thoughts and prayers are with you always,

Linda

I Do Not Ask,O Lord

I do not ask, O Lord, that life may be

A Pleasant road;

I do not ask that Thou wouldst take from me

Aught of its load.

For one thing, only Lord, dear Lord, I plead:

Lead me aright,

Though strength should falter and heart should bleed,

Through peace to light.

I do not ask, O Lord, that Thou shouldst shed

Full radiance here;

Give but a ray of peace, that I may thread

Without fear.

I do not ask my cross to understand,

My way to see;

Better in darkness just to feel Thy hand,

And follow Thee.

Joy is like resless day, but peace divine

Like quiet night;

Lead me O Lord, till perfect day shall shine,

Through peace to light

A.A. Procter

Like the others my heart just breaks for you.

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

I pray that God will hold you close, comfort you and give you peace. You and Keith have been given such a wonderful love for the two of you to share. Now I pray that in addition to that love you will also find strength.

May Keith find relief from his pain. I am so sorry..

Carleen,

I can't find the right words ...

You have been in my prayers for a long time now. Your story is heart breaking but so inspirational and that is what I take away every time I read your posts. Your love for your dear man comes through so clearly and that has touched me more than I can tell you.

I will continue to pray for strength and comfort for both you and Keith.

Sending hugs and prayers,

Karen

Carleen,

I am so sorry. I know how difficult this is for you. Please talk and hug on Keith while you can. May he be pain-free and may you both feel strength and comfort during this very difficult time. We are here for you. PRAYING!!!!!!!

Carleen,

I'm so very sad upon reading your update. I was so hoping to read of happy "plantings" taking root and the baby dreams. This is just heart-rending.

I'm here for you, lean.

xxoo,

Becky

Carleen honey, my heart breaks for you. I have no words of comfort at this time which frustrates me to no end.

But I will keep praying for that miracle and prayers sent to you for all the strength you need to carry on. Please let love ones and friends help you through this. I don't want you to go through this alone.

We love you here, I know you know that. I wish I could say or do something that could change the outcome.

I care very much and I know if I was closer to you I would be there for you and we could cry together.

Please stay strong. I am worried about you too.

Maryanne