sister passed

jenn3

My sister at age 45 passed this past wednesday at 10:35 p.m. She had nslc that spread to her brain. She never had any symptoms of lung cancer and the brain tumor is what got her. She had brain surgery and radiation and the tumor just kept coming back. It was very aggressive. She went from a normal fun loving, independent person to someone who couldn't speak, walk or do anything for herself. It was so sad. I live in another state and all week everyone kept telling her to wait for me. My flight was for friday and she was doing bad so i changed it and went on wednesday and a few hours after i got there she passed while i was the only one in the room with her. I feel like it is a bad dream. I cannot believe that i will never see or speak to her again. She was my only sister.

I hope she is in a better place because she suffered so much and no one should have to suffer like she did.

Jennifer

Jennifer, I am so very sorry for the loss of your sister. I am glad you were able to be there with her. Although she was very ill, I am sure she knew you were there. It's almost as if she waited for you to be with her. I'll be thinking of you and keeping you in my prayers.

Jenn, I am so sorry to hear about your sister. She is in a better place now and whenever you need to talk with her just look up. She will always be right over you watching over you and your Family whenever you need her. please accept my deepest condolences and heartfelt prayers now for strenght and comfort.

My deepest sympathies on the loss of your sister.

Jennifer, I do believe your sister is in a beautiful place, free from pain and suffering, no worries, no tears, filled with grace and radiance. It is a better place than can be imagined or compared to what we have here. Her suffering is over and she knows only joy, but your suffering remains.

I know that won't ease your pain or stop your tears. Because in our hearts a better place would be here with us and cured of disease. But my hope is that in time, that knowledge will bring comfort and peace.

God Bless you and your family

Just terrible news.. I cannot imagine how devistated you must be. Your sister IS definately in place where she is free from pain and all the limitations that cancer placed on her life. And I for one MUST believe that this freedom alone makes it a "better place".

May God help you to find peace and comfort during the difficult and emotional days ahead.

Cindy

Jennifer,

I am so sorry about your sister. I have been struggling with hope that my mom is in a better place for the 50+ years of pain and suffering she endured, also. It is just unfathomable that this is "it," and there is nothing after this. You sound like such a wonderful, caring person, and it is amazing that she waited for you. You will find comfort in that in the coming months ahead.

I just wanted to write and thank each and every one of you for writing me. Everyone on this message board seems to be so truly caring and you all seem to be such great comforting people.

I know many of you have been through exactly what i am going through missing my sister. I feel like i am still in shock. It just doesn't feel real. I wonder if it stays like this or reality just hasn't set in yet.

Jennifer