Maryanne Posted September 9, 2006 Share Posted September 9, 2006 Hi all, Joel's pet scan is Monday. They have to see what is going on with that nodule in is right lung. Its small but went from 4 to 8 mml. Still small... not sure about the CT results as they cut the pictures different ways. So they do not have a true size of it. But it is a nodule and it has grown. Thats the reason for the Pet. I am very positive that all will be fine! I just wish I could do something to ease his anxiety. But all in all he is handling it well but he worries about me too. I had my 3rd echocardiogram today, its a 6 month scan for me. They are monitoring a valve in my heart. I will have to have surgery to repair it, but I have a 2 year reprive.(hopefully) Who knows maybe in 2 years they can develop a method where they don't have to cut you. I will tell you this though, I feel great, I do not have one symptom of heart palpulations, SOB, swollen ankes or had rhuematic fever. So that is why they are waiting but taking precaustion with the tests. It is my Mytra valve that is leaking. Anyway it is just a tough week coming up. Hopefully, in my case my results of my echocardiogram will not show any changes, it could not reverse itself but it could stay the same for awhile. But most of all and most important is that Joel results turns to be favorable. Maryanne Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.