Dehydration

Don Wood

Well, the sixth and final cycle of chemo really put Lucie down. She has been very weak, some nausea, and a lot of diarrhea. So much so that I had to take her to Emergency this morning due to dehydration (very weak, incoherent, unstable, loss of voice). She will be there at least two more days. Would appreciate your prayers and positive thoughts for her. She is resting well tonight. Don

Don,

You most certainly have all of my prayers for Lucie. She is my inspiration.

I've also been hospitalized 4 times for dehydration and totally know how devestating it can be. In fact I was in the hospital just this Wednesday night. I now try to get in before it gets too bad so they can give me my fluids and send me home. The first two times I was there for between one and two days. Hopefully Lucie will respond quickly once she gets the fluids she needs.

((((hugs))))

Joan

Sending Prayers For Lucie from under the starlit Carolina Star Light Skies!!! Hope she is ok and home soon. remember sometimes the hospital is the best place for a recovery spell with Great Help.

Oh Don, sorry to hear about Lucie. However, she is in the right place to receive the help she needs at present. Hopefully she will be feeling better and be back home with shortly. Glad this was her last cycle. Now you can build her back up, right? As always there are prayers for the BOTH of you. Be sure to tell Lucie Fred and I are waiting to hear of her improvement and send her a big 'hey'!

Love, Kasey (Fred too)