Randy 2000

Don Wood

Our johnny-on-the-spot, RandyW, has made his 2000th post here. Congratulations, Randy, and many thanks for your warm support, good links, helpful info and your work here as a moderator and chat room facilitator. Your presence is much felt and appreciated.

Randy has been on the website just under two years. His wife had NSCLC and lived almost 3 years from diagnosis. She passed away 10 months ago, and Randy has continued to be here for us. Thanks again, Randy, for all you do. Blessings. Don

OOOOHHHHHH :oops: YOU GUYS AND GALS!!!!! 8) Glad to make a difference. YOu all have helped me so much this year!!! :( Can't imagine doing this by myself, Ya know what I mean :D

Hey Randy ~

I am so very grateful for your hard work and support here on this list. Your honesty and dedication really blows me away!!!

I haven't made it to the Tuesday night chats lately, but I am going to do my best to be there next week. I've missed hanging out with all of you and "hearing" you yell "DOLLYWOOD!!!"

Thank you for all you do and for being YOU.

With a gentle hug,

Pam in FL

8)