My Soulmate Rests in Peace Tonight

Flowergirlie

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so sorry to hear this sad news today. It sounds as though he was so proud of you and had come to an acceptance of what was to come.You are right he is on a new journey and someday you al lwill united. Keep his memories and his dream alive . I am sure he is smiling at you and the kids and watching over you every moment.He is pain free now and soaring.He will walk with you everyday and every moment and be there with you all . He was an amazing man who loved wholeheartly and died to young.He left an amazing legacy in you and your children.He knew you'd be strong and carry on, you are amazing .

god bless you and your family, remember he is watching over you .

Oh Melinda...I'm so sorry, my dear. You and your husband fought bravely together, along with your kids.

I'm crying with you this evening as I read this. No words are adequate to express my sympathy. :( Know that I'm thinking of you tonight and saying a prayer for peace and comfort for you and the kids.

~xoxo~

I am so sad to read your news tonight. I have been thinking of you and your family constantly in these past few weeks. I wish you and your children peace comfort and strength in the days to come.

Dar

Melinda,

I can't even begin to express how sad I was to read your post. I am so deeply sorry for you and your family.

I'm simply amazed at your poise and eloquence in the midst of this unbearable heartbreak. I know your beloved Kevin is ever so proud of you, and will always be. Your kids have an awesome mom who will help them through this time -- that I know for sure.

I only got to know you recently, but I've felt connected to you since I first arrived here. I thank you for checking in to see how my hubby was doing while you were going through so much yourself. That's a true heart of gold.

You've been in my prayers and will continue to be.

Much love,

Teri

xoxo

Flowergirlie,

We have all been here for you both since your first post on Lung Cancer Support Community. You have always been in out thoughts and prayers. You both were strong and fought so hard for survival and that's all any of us can do.

Continue to be strong and take care of yourself and your wonderful children.

We continue to be here for you.

Chanwit and Lisa

Oh Flowergirlie

You have been in my thoughts so much and I have been looking for posts from you hoping to hear some good news. I am so saddened to hear this and I just want you to know you are in my thoughts and prayers tonight. You are a strong woman and I am sure your husband is proud of you for all you did for him. Stay strong when you can and when you cant lean on others for support

I can't think of anything original or helpful to say, except you are surrounded by love here. If we have helped you at all in the past, please help us continue to give you strength when you need it. Heaven knows you have given me plenty these last few months.

Please take care of yourself.

Kelly

Flowergirlie, I too have thought of you and your husband often in all that you've been through. As you said, he is on a new journey now. Try to take comfort that he is at peace and free of pain. He will live on in your hearts and through your children.

Shauna

Flowergirlie-

I am so sorry. I am sending prayers to you and your family as you grieve. You have been such a great caregiver. I hope you can find peace in that.

Best wishes to you husband on his new journey as well. He must have some important work to do.

Love, Marco Jo