I have babies!!!! (updated with link to pics)

Andrea

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Andrea and Brian, I'm absolutely thrilled for you and your babies. I've been worrying about them for a few weeks - since Jacob's weight seemed to be a problem. Delighted that everything turned out ok. Congrats. to Randi, too. What a wonderful lady she must be.

Muriel

I had that feeling all day yesterday, I just knew it was the 28 or the 29th.

Andrea you are fianlly a mommy...

How wonderderful. Their weight was perfect.

They are beautiful!! A great slideshow.

WELCOME TO THE WORLD, JACOB AND ELIZABETH!!!!

Maryanne :wink:

Andrea and Brian,

Big congratulations to both of you! Elizabeth and Jacob are just perfect and so beautiful. What impressive weights, too! Randi should be extremely proud, since many multiples are whisked off to the NICU right after birth! Seeing the pictures of everyone holding those healthy babies quite honestly made me jealous, since I was only able to hold Mikkel hours after the birth, and Saoirse a day after. I would love to hear the full story when you get a chance!

I know what a long road it has been for you, and you so deserve this day and its blessings. You are very lucky to have found such a warm and giving woman in Randi; it is something many people only dream about. These babies are miracles in every sense of the word. I say that same thing about my twingles (twins plus one!!!)

Enjoy these early days! They are exhausting, but I can't tell you how worth it it is. We may be crazy, but Stu and I agree that waking up in the middle of the night, feeding our babies, and listening to the quiet as we rocked them, it felt as though we were the only four people in the world right then at that moment. You will have favorite moments, too. Cherish each and every one of them. I know you will.

My love to both of you as you begin a beautiful chapter in your lives.