Sign in to follow this  
patscan

Goodbye Beautiful

I am so so sorry. I know how hard of a time this is. Hang in there and just let yourself go through the emotions that you need to go through. I hope you have someone to lean on. We will be here. Hugs to you. Michele

My heart breaks for you. I'm so glad she was surrounded by those who loved her. I know it brought her peace and comfort. You were such a good daughter and I know she had to be so proud of you.

Please know that we are here for you.

(((hug)))

Candy, I've been asking about you and your mom. I had an uneasy feeling deep down that it was something like this.

You were, you ARE, a wonderful daughter, and your mom was so fortunate to have you with her every step of the way. Love and Aloha,

Ned

She was such a great fighter, and you were so good to her. I know those final moments around the bed can be so difficult, but I believe it is a comfort for our loved ones.

You are in our prayers and please check back with us often. We are here for you.

Kelly