Too sad

Lady Salt

MERRITT, David

MERRITT, David Walter - It is with great sadness that we announce the passing of David Walter Merritt on Thursday, September 20, 2007 after a courageous battle. David, beloved husband of Marta, dear father of Shaun, Robyn (Trevor Telfer), Jyll (James Hill), Sarah Scott and Scott Merritt. Cherished grandfather of Taylor, Cole, Gabriel and Julian. He will be greatly missed by his brother Peter and sister-in-law Christine. Predeceased by his parents Walter and Agnes Stehelin. Born in Halifax, David moved to Toronto in the early 1980's where he made his home. As vice-president of Design Build & Business Development at Ledcor, he was well respected in the construction industry. Family will receive friends at the Murray E. Newbigging Funeral Home, 733 Mount Pleasant Rd. (south of Eglinton) on Sunday, September 23 from 2-4 and 7-9 p.m. A funeral service in the funeral home chapel will take place Monday, September 24 at 11 a.m. Cremation has already taken place and interment will occur at a later date. In lieu of flowers, donations to a cancer charity of your choice would be greatly appreciated by the family.

Marta, Iam deeply touch and sorry for the loss or your husband.

I pray for you for strength to get through this. Please know that we are here for you. Unfortunately, there are so many of our members who are going or went through what you are experiencing which is a tremendous loss that I could not even begin to imagine.

Please accept my deepest condolences.

Maryanne :cry: