My good news!!!

rainbow

:) I had the greatest news today, and it was exactly what I have been praying for. I had a cat scan last Friday and my tumor in my lung has shrunk almost 50%. Even my doctor was ecstatic! What a wonderful xmas present this is. So the next plan is to have chemo #4 in 3 weeks and then have another pet scan to see what cancer cells are active. I couldn't have hoped for anything better.

Blessings to all. I hope you get the news you've been waiting for.

Denise

Denise:

That's great news! It's VERY encouraging that your first line therapy is working so well with minimal side effects. Maybe you can be put on Avastin alone after you finish your cycles of Taxol/Carbo/Avastin. That was my routine, and my 8 months on just Avastin was like a vacation.

Aloha,

Ned

I feel so blessed right now, you can't even imagine. I don't know what future treatment holds yet, just that I will have treatment #4 in 3 weeks and then a pet scan. From there we will have a plan of action. I have the most wonderful caring doctor though. He was smiling ear to ear yesterday when he gave us the good news. I guess they tell me that this is a pretty good report after only 2 treatments, so I am very hopeful.

The lord says ask and you shall receive. I'm sure all the people praying for me had a very big part in my good report. They never once gave up hope that he would take care of me.

Please you all, don't ever give up hope and your faith that you will be cured. Keep positive even when the going gets tough. I'm sure we all have some hard trials and tribulations to go though still, but know that there is a higher power watching over us all.

You all please have a wonderful blessed Christmas, and know that others are still praying for you.

Denise