NEWSFLASH

Kasey

I struggled with just where to put this..........Just for Fun or Inspirational. I think it definitely should be in both ~ I think you all will agree.

Today is a VERY special day. I am going to tell......our very own Jackie ~ J.C. is celebrating a milestone today. Yep..........it's her BIRTHDAY ~ and a very important one too. I won't spill all the beans. Maybe she will. I thought with all she does for us every day that y'all should stop by the PUB. I know she loves to do that from time to time. We can all toast her with coffee, tea, milk, juice, soda, or beverage of 'another' nature :wink: ~ whatever you want. There will be cake ~ all different kinds. Teddy can't wait to give her a big, sloppy, heartfelt doggie smooch.

So come one ~ come all. Let's show the love here. I think this celebration should probably last all weekend long!!!

Love you, Jackie.

Kasey (Teddy and Fred too)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JACKIE!!!

I hope you have a very special birthday!!!

You are one of those people that really touch the hearts of others around you and I am so grateful to have you for a friend. God truly blessed all of us when you were born!!!