Scan Time and Test Results.....UPDATE

Bruce u

I get the results of my heart test on June 5 and the following week on June 12th, I get the results of my 3 month chest x-ray. If anyone has any good thoughts or prayers left over they would be appreciated up north.

Thank you to everyone for all your prayers. I really appreciate it. This is not L/C related but just wanted to let you know that I received the results of the MIBY heart test. Everything is normal with no blockages. One down and one to go !!!!

saying an extra prayer from the home of the Southern Lights, well airport lights any way ,in North Carolina!!

Bruce,

Good luck to you with your upcoming test results. I know well the anxiety involved in waiting.

Your story is almost the same as mine. My tumor was found on an x-ray, and then I had a CT, and my next visit was a surgeon who ordered the PET. I had an upper left lobectomy, stage 1B, and then chemo.

That was all 5 years ago, and I wish the same success for you.

Cindy

Bruce, my friend, I already know you have a great heart and the test will reflect that!

I am sending you all the prayers I have for good results. I just went through the waiting on CT scan results and can certainly identify with the fear of waiting for results...it pretty much sucks!

Anyhow buddy - from sunny Alberta I will be waiting to hear about your good results from both tests.

Take care Bruce,

Linda