Long overdue update on Alan

dchurchi

It has been some time since I have posted an update on Alan. Mostly due to the fact he has not been doing well, and I was hoping he would rebound. Unfortunatley this has not happened. Alan is down to 109 pounds and is slowly declining. Alan is not going without a fight though. Although his body is failing him, his brain is still in fight mode. God bless him and all he has been through these past 3 years.

Alan spent another long night in the hospital on Wed for blood transfusion. Due to his weight the blood had to be transfused very slowly as not to further compromise his fragile lungs.

I will be reducing my hours at work, working only enough hours to keep my health benefits so I am able to care for Alan to the best of my abilities.

Please keep Alan in your prayers and I will update as to how he is doing in the coming weeks.

((((Debbie & Alan)))),

I am so sorry Alan has not been doing well. You both have been in my prayers and will continue to be. Alan has been such a fighter and you are such a wonderful loving wife to him and friend to us. It hurts to see you going through this now. I'm glad you can take the time to be with him. God Bless you both and please keep us updated. We care.

Love,

Sue

Debbie - I am so very sorry to hear about Alan's decline.

I am not at all surprised that he is still fighting with everything in him though.

Take care and please know I will be keeping you both in my thoughts and prayers over the coming days.

Hugs,

Linda

Debbie

I hate hearing this news about Alan. I've been wondering how he and you have been doing. I'm happy you'll be able to be with him more and be there for his care and comfort. You are a wonderful, loving wife. You'll both be in my prayers

Oh so sorry to hear about your Alan. Its been quite awhile since you posted and I had a feeling it was not going well.

I will keep Alan in my prayers and you my dear for strength. You both have been through so much in the last few years. I am so osrry it has come down to this.

We are always here for you. I wish there was something I caould say. I know he has been through a lot of scarey situations before and has always bounced back. I praying for a miracle for him to do the same.

Maryanne

Debbi, I have been thinking of you and Alan. I am sorry to hear he is not feeling well. He is such a strong man, it really wouldn't surprise anyone to see him turn this around as he has so many other times. I will continue to pray for you and Alan. You both were such an inspiration to me and my sister Beverly.

Keep us posted and know we all love you both. Take care.

Love,

Bobby