Finally..

SandraL

I am scheduled to have the bone cement procedure on my spine. I have been waiting for this for a very long time. I was fairly mobile and active over xmas but must have overdone it because since then I have gone way downhill. My pain has increased and I am able to do little. This has had an impact on my emotional outlook for sure.

My doctor says this procedure should provide me with almost instant pain relief. It will deaden troublesome nerve endings, stabilize my back and kill any cancer cells in the area.

I have had back pain since last Feb and feel well overdue for some relief. Yes, I am whiny!

I am going in next Tues morning and will be kept overnight for observation.

Here's a link Ned found with pictures of the procedure:

http://www.bonecement.com/index.php?id=15135

Wish me luck and pain relief!

Sandra

Sandra,

Want you to know that you will be in my thoughts and prayers when you go in for the procedure and after. Sure hope this procedure stops the pain, kills the cancer and gives you back your quality of life. Bless your heart, you have had to wait too long. Will be looking for an update and be on ready for a celebration.. :-)

Hugs,

Sue

SAndra-

I am so glad they finally scheduled you. You know I am hoping for instant, on-the-spot, immeidate pain relief and want to see a video of you break-dancing by the end of the week - LOL!!

Seriously, I will be praying that this procedure works for you and the cancer is killed and that your back feels better soon!!!

Good luck and post as soon as you feel up to it!!!

Hugs - Patti

Sandra

Will be thinking of my fellow canuck on Tuesday. Really hoping that this procedure works for you and gives you pain relief. I know you are such an active person and this pain has been really holding you down. Take care girl and wishing you all the best.

Sandra, you whine girl. You have been a trouper being in pain for so long. I would say naughty girl for overdoing Christmas, but I'm sure not one to talk. I'll be thinking of you and with everyone else waiting for your return to the site. Best of luck for complete success and speedy recovery.

Judy in Key West

Sandra,

I wish you 99.44% relief, just so you get an occassional reminder that you are still alive. Back pain to a small degree signifies you're no longer a teenager, you just have to feel old enough to drink or you can't come to the pub!

xxoo,

Becky

Sandra - I am definitely sending you good thoughts and prayers for Tuesday. I am so sorry that you have had to deal with such significant pain for such a long period of time :( , but sure happy that relief is days away. Hang in there - only a few more sleeps.

Hugs, Linda