Joel's pet coming up Wed.../ Update 1/14/2010

Maryanne

WOOP here it is.......NED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen:

It is now 1 1/2 years LC Free...... Next Pet will be in 6 months instead of 3..

LOVE YOU CYBERKNIFE YOU RULE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you for all your kind thoughts and prayers. Also for all the condolences for my mother-in-law who we know has a BIG smile for Joel...

Maryanne :D:lol:8):wink::mrgreen:

Everything that can be crossed is crossed here ~ even Teddy's paws!!!!! Ya gotta believe this will be another GREAT scan! Fred and I are waiting the good news. Also posted on FB about Joel's mom. I reiterate here that we offer or condolences and prayers to all of you.

xoxo,

Kasey (Fred too,of course!!!!)

Sent condolences on fb for the loss of Joel's mother. Would like to repeat them again here.

I'll be waiting and worry with you all for the results of Joel's PET. I have some coming up in less than a month and am already fretting about them. Keep us posted.

Judy in Key West

• 2 weeks later...

Maryanne & Joel - I am so sorry to hear about Joel's mom. My grandmother suffered from the same disease and it certainly steals so very much. I can just imagine that she is grinning from ear to ear about the great results though. A huge congratulations to you both on those wonderful words NED!

Hugs,

Linda