It's that time again

jaminkw

I'm posting this today while I have some down time. Next week are my three-month scans. No PET this time but an MRI, CT and a bone scan. I've never had a bone scan so I'm a little nervous. They ask all the time if I have pain, muscle or bone? I don't know if I could tell the difference.

Please do whatever it is you do--pray, send healing thoughts, positive vibes--whatever. I'll need all you can throw my way. Scans are Wed and Thur with the onc visit and hopefully the results on Thur afternoon.

Now I have a week of being squirrely.

Judy

Judy, I do ALL the things you mentioned, so I've gotcha covered. I understand only too well your state of mind right now. My own scans are due in April. This time, if all goes well, will have me promoted to once a year. However, that 'feeling' just never leaves.

Wishing you all the best and hope knowing that we got your back here in PA will help ease your mind.

Kasey

Prayers-check; healing thoughts-check; positive vibes-check! All the above have been done and we will anxiously be awaiting the results with you next Thursday.

Yep Judy - "squirrely" would be a good way to describe pre-testing jitters...hang in there girl.

Hugs,

Linda

That's just not right having to wait that long between scans and getting your results! Can't you talk to the doc and see if the nurse can give you a call at least? That's what my ONC does her nurse calls me the same day and let's me know. Having to wait that long is just babaric! I hope you have lots of Ativan on hand!

Dana

Thanks for the well wishes.

Ned, I know you don't worry as much as I do so you can afford to worry a little for me lol. Seriously, I'll be thinking of you and watching for your update. I know you read yours yourself. I may ask for a copy and try it again myself.

Dana, my scans are Wed and Thur and that same Thur I get the results. Not bad compared to people who wait a week or more. MDA used to have same-day reports but stopped last year. Said it put too much stress on their radiology dept. Whatever, the next day is doable for me.

Judy