NORME!

jess

Hi! I just had to write you. I've only been on this forum for about a month or so since my aunt was diagnosed with NSCLC. I have seen many postings from you and keep up on you and Buddy. I just read your posting to Sammy regarding what to expect in the end. You are such a strong, amazing person!!! I can't believe your life has been touched so many times by this disease. I was reading and reading and not believing my eyes that you have had all of these family members go through this and now your Buddy too. Definitely a reason why the two of you are together. What a wonderful support you are for him. Lots of prayers for you and Buddy.

Jess

Okay you guys, my head is getting so big it won't stay on my shoulder if we don't get off of this subject.

I really appreciate all your comments and to each of you I feel exactly the same way. We are all here because we care. We care about each other and want to help each get through the good and bad days together for in numbers we are strong.

Someday, somehow, we all may meet face to face and I sure would love that as I know all of you would to. I am still for buying that Island.......

Okay Norme, I know you want to get off the subject but I just found this post and had to add to it....

I need to be in the club too... I love your good common sense and your subtle wittiness!!! You write so eloquently, yet sometimes just make me laugh out loud.

Am glad that you are back on here regularly, even if your head is bigger now! :lol:

HELLO? HELLO? Is this NORME'S FAN CLUB??? I too want to be added to this awesome club. Norme is always here for everyone, and I just want Norme to know, if I don't reply or respond to some of your messages, doesn't mean I stop praying for you and your Buddy and it doesn't mean you have been forgotten. NEVER! Your the GREATEST NORME!!! WE are SOOOO BLESSED TO HAVE YOU AMOUNG US.

(((((((((((((((((NORME & HER BUDDY))))))))))))))))

Add me on to the fan club list! I think your posts are wonderful and very inspiring to all of us, regardless of our situations. I have to say that I am a fan of all the caretakers that post on this board. Having been there, I know how physically and mentally challenging your lives are from day-to-day! I think people that are able to care for others are really a special breed of people! Hats off to all of you!!!!

Okay everyone, now I can't get in the front door because of my head.

I thank you all but please, we are all alike, all trying with all our power to carry on each day as a caregiver or as the cancer patient.

Don, my first name is Norma but my mom always called me Norme. So when I came on here I thought I would use Norme in her honor.

The FAN CLUB JUST CLOSED.....PLEASE

Sorry to dishonor your wishes, Norme, but just got back on the board after spending a few days with my daughter and her husband from St. L, MO, and I just HAVE to register for the Norme Fan Club too!!!!!

You are one tough cookie with a golden, marshmallow heart, who enjoys a good joke but can also "tell it like it is" and wrap it up in love. I look forward to meeting you and giving you a big, heart-felt hug.

Prayers for you and Buddy.