Joel's pet results...

Maryanne

Here goes,

Well Sue chalk another one up.... Joel's pet was NED again!!!!

He was so nervous as he has been tired and losing weight, but he had a cold he couldn't shake... better now especially since we got the good news today!!!

2 years 3 months.... LC FREE!!!!

LOVE YOU CYBERKNIFE.....

Maryanne ♥ :wink::lol::D:P:mrgreen:

Of course you know Fred and I could not be any more thrilled for you!!!!! Hope we all can get together soon. Last we saw you I was rather under the weather. Next time - everyone healthy and happy and eating a great lunch in KoP!!

Love and HAPPY NEW YEAR,

Kasey and Fred

WOO HOO! Maryanne and Joel, I am just so happy and excited for you. I understand the anxiety. Mom was nervous too, but the doctor was highly encouraged by the fact that she has been cancer free for a year. We all have a lot to be thankful for, don't we?! Can't wait to pass on the good news to Mom.

Hugs,

Sue

Oh Wow Congratulations Joel!!! Maryanne when Sue told me the news this morning I couldn't wait to tell mom, she was elated and so happy for Joel, she said, ''there is hope for me'' .She wanted to make sure I wrote and congratulated Joel and to tell him how happy she is for you all...

Happy New Year!!!

Love,

Bonnie

• 2 weeks later...