peaceful

natalie

Natalie,

I am so sorry. Your mom was lucky to have a daugther as wonderful as you and I am so glad you were able to be with her.

I cannot express in words what I want to say to you, my heart is grieving for you, and I just am at a loss.

Please send Phil and your dad our condolences.

Natalie,

I'm so sorry for your loss. I've only just joined this group but I'm so glad I found it. Thank you for the PM during this time of sorrow. My heart and prayers go out to you. I do live in the Sacramento area and if there is anything I can do for just send me a PM or e-mail to stoydc@aol.com. I'm so glad you were able to be with your mom and that her passing was so peaceful. . . that's what we all wish for. Take care and good thoughts and wishes to you are more. shirley

Oh, Natalie -

I am so sorry. I've had you and your mom in my prayers so constantly. I've been worried that you didn't post on the 22nd to let us know if your Mom did get to have the gamma knife surgery. When we didn't hear anything, I was afraid that it was because her condition had worsened and you were understandably too busy for the Board or anything else.

I'm glad you were with your Mom -- I know it was a huge comfort to her. You did everything you could possibly have done. Sometimes life just really does suck.

If there's anything I can do for you, please let me know.

Gloria

Natalie,

I am so deeply sorry my friend. I have no words...just a heavy heart and the desire to hold you up... For I trully feel that it is us that are left behind that suffer...heaven is a beautiful place... your Mom will no lunger have to endure trmeants and she is at peace...You did everything that you could for your Mother and your mother's love will always remain close in your heart....cheering for you, loving you and wanting you to be happy. I'm so sorry..Nat.,

God Bless you my friend,

Laurie

natalie, i'm so sorry. i lost my mom in september, and the hurt is still there. I still pick up the phone to call her, and ask my husband if she left me any messages. i don't think i will ever recover.

i wish you peace

the picture i use on this site is mom and me out to dinner on father's day. i am in the computer field and all of my computers at home and work have desktop images of mom. every day i say good morning and good night