NOT WANTING TO POST THIS

kimblanchard

Thank you my dear friends for your kind words and prayers. I brought Bill home from the hospital late yesterday. His breathing has improved since the fluid was drained.

We are going to find another oncologist. I will keep you updated. Know that I will continue my prayers for all of you as well.

Blessings to you,

Peg

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Peg:

Prayers and hugs headed your way to you, Bill and your family. This terrible disease has a mind of its own and turns on you when you least expect it. I know how you feel about docs giving up and my dad proved them wrong for his 4-month battle. Hang in there and you guys fight this with everything you have! May God give you strength during this time.

(((((((((DEAR PEG))))))))))))))))))))))))))

I told someone recently that I will have the rest of my life to deal with the loss of my parents, there is no reason I need a head start. While my father is here I will continue to pray for a miracle. Bill is on my prayer list by name.

Love to you.

Guest Laura

I am so sorry. I haven't had a chance to check the posting since last week. I'm sending a prayer. My mom's (Sam'swifeShirley) computer is in the shop , so she has been computerless for a week. She's been going crazy not being able to check what's going on, so I know she would be saying a prayer too.

Guest Rosie (forgot to sign in)
Thank you my dear friends for your kind words and prayers. I brought Bill home from the hospital late yesterday. His breathing has improved since the fluid was drained.

We are going to find another oncologist. I will keep you updated. Know that I will continue my prayers for all of you as well.

Blessings to you,

Peg

I haven't been on for awhile, so I missed the first post.

I'll be praying and thanking God for the healing he has done...

:)

Dear Peg,

As Laura said, my computer was in the shop and it looks like I will have to buy a new one. I am at our small library this afternoon because I had to check on everyone. Please know that you and Bill are in my thoughts and prayers. This disease is awful and takes it's toll on everyone. I am going to try and send you a pm including my phone number if you need to talk caregiver to caregiver. Try to stay strong.

God bless us all.

Sam'swifeShirley