NOT WANTING TO POST THIS

kimblanchard

Hi friends,

My dear Bill was admitted to the hospital on Tuesday with severe breathing difficulty. Latest scans show gemzar is not working and the tumors are too numerous to count.

He had over 2 liters of fluid drained from his lungs. Due to blood clots, a filter was inserted into a major vein to prevent major problems. He has received several units of blood to increase his cell counts.

The doctors have refused further treatment. I am devastated. My husband is too young to die. I am too young to be a widow. I don't know what to do. Everyone has written him off. Bill has deteriorated so much in one week it is incredible.

Please pray for a miracle. I do not know why this is happening. It can't be happening. Bill was supposed to beat this.

Peg

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear Peg

I am so shocked and sad about Bill. I have no words to express my feelings to their full extent. I will be praying extra hard for a miracle for your Bill and for you and your family. I hate this disease so much, its just not fair. May God please grant a miracle to Bill.

Bess B

Oh Peg,

I can't believe this is happening. I am so sorry the gemzar is not working anymore. I am praying to God for his grace and mercy. I pray that Bill receive his miracle and healing hand.

God please hear our cries!!!!!!

Have you talked to his doctors about the new GVAX trials. Is Bill a possible candidate for that?

My heart is with you Peg,

All my love and prayers

Carleen

Peg,

I am so sorry. Thinking of you and praying for a miracle. We never give up for our loved ones, never.

Gayle

10/03: 76 yr. Mom diagnosed squamous cell nsclc

11/04-1/04: 4 rounds of Taxol/Carbo

1/30/04: CT scan no change in growth/new spot 

2/4/04: Taxotere (1 hour intrav.)

2/8/04: Bad reaction, bedridden with Thrush/Diarrhea

2/26/04: Starts 15 days of Iressa

Peg,

I am so sorry. Thinking of you and praying for a miracle. We never give up for our loved ones, never.

Gayle

10/03: 76 yr. Mom diagnosed squamous cell nsclc

11/04-1/04: 4 rounds of Taxol/Carbo

1/30/04: CT scan no change in growth/new spot 

2/4/04: Taxotere (1 hour intrav.)

2/8/04: Bad reaction, bedridden with Thrush/Diarrhea

2/26/04: Starts 15 days of Iressa

((((PEG)))))

I am praying for Bill. I recall he has had a few real scares in the past. I pray he comes out of this one stronger than before. You lean on our Lord right now and He will help you thru this. Hug Bill and tell him we are praying for him. Love, Cindy