Talked to Bob Mc

David A

Wonderful news about Bob.....I think of him often. I hope he's able to fight off the depression that seems to go with the territory. It's tough...I know. Bob....please know you're missed and know that many of us are pulling for you to "beat this setback into submission". My personal thoughts and prayers are yours to keep. Rest easy and come back with us soon.

David,

Thank you for updating us on Bob. It will be nice when he is able to start posting agin. Sure miss them and also in chat. Please let him know we said hello and he is in my prayers. Sounds like you are doing good David. Glad to see you back posting and feeling better too. You were missed in chat and on the board...

Blessings and prayers,

Karen

Bob I hope you hurry on back.We started the radiation treatments at the same time and they gave us both hell.We are back now and starting chemo together.I hope you get to feeling well enough to post.I miss your posts and it is nice to share when going through the same treatment.Praying for your continued strength and wellness and looking forward to seeing you post.TBone