Stealing Andrea's Hall Pass...

Hebbie

....and I hope it doesn't get seasick!

I will be setting sail for Bermuda Sunday morning on an a belated Honeymoon, so I will be MIA for the next week. This is SOOOOO needed!!!!!

I am going to try to slowly wean myself off the board in the next two days so I dont' lapse into complete withdrawl on the high seas :lol:

Everyone please be well while I am gone and know that I will be thinking of you all!

Take care,

Heather

Heather,

Bon Voyage! Have a great time! A cruise is the one thing I have always wanted to do - some day soon. Happy Honeymoon!!!! Please check in as soon as you get back so we can hear all about your trip (well, most of it).

Love and hugs,

Nancy B

Have a wonderful trip!! Relax, enjoy and take lots of pictures!

Don't you worry a bit about us land-lubbers back home, working away as usual, doing the same-old, same-old. :roll: We'll be okay, even though we aren't on a cruise, enjoyin' the sunshine with a hunky Cabana boy. :( It's alright. We'll be fine. We'll all just get some paper umbrellas to put in our morning o.j. to pretend it's a tropical drink. 8):wink:

We'll be thinking of you too, Hebbie. We won't be seasick....but perhaps a little "green" with envy! :wink: Hope you enjoy every single moment!!

Bon voyage!!

Um, Heather, didn't you get married on a cruise ship?? What do you MEAN, a delayed honeymoon?? :roll:

Enjoy the trip, I'm guessing this is a twosome instead of the whole gruesome of taking friends/family? Have fun, win big bucks, stay out of the sun...and when wearing that little bitty bikini, scare off would-be muggers by telling 'em the scar is from a knife fight in a biker bar, and you should SEE the other guy... :wink:

HAVE FUN, GIRL!

Becky

Smart*ss. You try taking your honeymoon with your 7 year old son and 32 well-wishers tagging along. Not to mention an Eagles Playoff Game while onboard. We had about 20 people squished into our cabin at one point with room service knocking every half hour.

Honeymoon, what???? :roll:

You try taking your honeymoon with your 7 year old son and 32 well-wishers tagging along.

Right now, I'm willing to give it a try! LOL - should I hold a raffle on the board to find 32 well-wishers??

Enjoy the trip, Heather!

...and how DID you know my other nickname? My normal comeback to that is that it sure beats being a dumb*ss! :lol: