Please let me know

Rick

Rick,

The only time I have gotten that is when I am trying to access the site through aol. It has only been happening the last three days. When I come in through any of the other internet sites, I get in fine. It is just aol that is causing me to have problems. Really makes me think I should get a new provider.

Thanks for asking.

Shirleyb

Yes, I couldn't get on most of the day. Finally did after you sent the e-mail. I've noticed that every thing "loads" VERY SLOWLY when I access the site from aol. It's very quick from Internet Explorer. Think I'm about ready to quit aol, too. :D

Muriel K

It appears or hosting company sold us to a company out of Canada and they have apparenty been making changes. I had no knowledge of this or could have alerted everyone.

Please make note- www. is not needed nor recommended in the sites url. If you use http://lchelp.com as your link, I think you will find it to be 1000 times more reliable while they are doing whatever it is they are doing.

Again, use http://lchelp.com not http://www.lchelp.com the www. is not needed for sites unless specified.

Please be patient while this is taking place. Once we become more financially stable, we will have to move to co-location type of hosting where we own the servers and space. Currently we are just renting space and bandwidth know as virtual hosting.

Thanks

Rickey Brown

Rick,

I was not able to access most of the day (maybe all day--days are running together). However, I just tried the new address without the www and it didn't work. When I went back to using the www then it worked. First time I've been able to get on all day. I will keep trying both of them if I have problems. Thanks for your hard work and dedication to this site.

Tina

My problem just started last pm. Thanks for the email otherwise I never would have gotten here this am. I had www in my favorites, won't work. I use DSL so that should not be the problem . I will save the address without the www now. Again thanks. Donna G

Rick,

I can get to the site just fine, but I'm having the same problems that Cat desribed in the tech forum. I have to try to log in several times before it will finally log me in and when I go to View Posts Since Last Visit, most of the time there isn't anything there, even after several hours have passed and there are definitely new posts. View Posts . . . works after I have logged in, but only posts since I logged in. Also, all day yesterday, the link for "Home" wouldn't work - it would take me to a this page can't be found. I could use the back button to get there, or simply type lchelp.com again in the address line to get "Home", but the "Home" link wasn't working. I tried it just now and it did work.

I hope all this makes sense, and thank you for all your help.

Peggy

Guest bean_si (Not Active)

I just caught this. I was experiencing multitude messages late last night and early this morning with the message "site can not be found". I generally only get this message when there is NO such site. It seems to have resolved itself. I don't seem to be having cache problems. I don't use IE but a Mozilla off the wall version which is so much superior. :D

I'm still having trouble with logging in. It lets me log in. Then bounces me back to home page showing unlogged. When I log in again, within seconds, and go to "posts since last visit" it shows NONE even when I know there are new posts. My guess is the system acknowledges me on the first log in but doesn't allow me access and when I log in the second time, the system thinks I had already been logged in (even though I had no access) and shows no new posts.

Rick if you understand any of the second paragraph, you're a genius. I tried to explain. - :roll: