It's Over

Oh Paige, I am so sorry. I am also very sorry that I didn't have a chance to write to you until tonight. I think I read on the Obituary post that her memorial service was today. I hope that it was a beautiful service and tribute to your mother and I also pray that you, and all of your mother's family and friends are doing ok.

I'm so sorry!

Love,

Peggy

Oh Paige, I am so sorry. I am also very sorry that I didn't have a chance to write to you until tonight. I think I read on the Obituary post that her memorial service was today. I hope that it was a beautiful service and tribute to your mother and I also pray that you, and all of your mother's family and friends are doing ok.

I'm so sorry!

Love,

Peggy

We're muddling along. The memorial went very well. I was pleased. A small, intimate service with primarily people who mattered the most. Just the way she would have wanted. A few tears, a few laughs, lots and lots of hugs.

Family tragedy brings out the best and the worst in people.....fortunately and unforunately I'm dealing with both a week out.....we'll get buy!

All of your kinds words have helped so much. It does my heart good to visit this place that I KNOW someone understands the pain and frustration.