Dolores Berhow

babesdaughter

Dolores White Berhow

Riverdale, Utah

Dolores W. Berhow left this world to be in the loving arms of her husband on August 12, 2004. Dolores passed peacefully at the home of her daughter, surrounded by angels and love. Dolores was born on July 24, 1928 in Sycamore, Illinois, a daughter of James C. and Eunice Glawe White.

Dolores married Walter E. (Jack) Berhow on May 24, 1958 in Huxley, Iowa. Jack and Dolores raised three children during their marriage. Jack’s military career took them all over the country. Her heart was broken on November 6, 1991 when Jack passed away.

Dolores loved gardening and taking care of her home. She lived in Orem, Utah for over thirty years. Dolores relocated in Riverdale, Utah in 2003.

She is survived by her sons Timothy Leigh (Marci) Berhow of Sandy, Utah; Gregeory K. Berhow of Henderson, NV and her daughter, Paige B. (Larry) Ansley of Riverdale, Utah.

She is also survived by her grandchildren; Caitlin, Terry, Debra, Sandra, Alicia, Leigh, Derek, Clint and Taylor.

Also surviving are four siblings; Joyce (Raymond) Tesdahl of Phoenix, AZ, Charles (Irene) White, Joan Jolley and Harold (Margaret) White all of Illinois.

She was preceded in death by her parents, one brother and one sister.

The family wishes to extend sincere gratitude to the incredible people at Vistacare Hospice. The family also wishes to extend gratitude to “The Herd” for their love and support of Dolores and her family.

Funeral services will be held on Tuesday, August 17th at 11:00am. The services will be at the Utah Veteran’s Memorial Park Chapel located at 17111 Camp Williams Road

Riverton, Utah. Friends may call from 10:00 to 11:00 at the chapel prior to the services. Internment will be at Veteran’s Memorial Cemetary.

Dear Paige,

I posted on your other thread about your mom, and again, I want you to know how sorry I am. I recently lost my dad and I know how much it hurts. It looks like you and your mom have a very large family. I would like to offer the words of Jesus which will hopefully comfort you and your family at this difficult time. These words have brought comfort to many:

Blessed are those who mourn, for they will be comforted.

~~~~~~~~~~~Jesus, Matthew 5:4

Love,

Peggy