Ry Came For Friendship

luvmydog2

Oh Gee Bruce,

Aren't you sweet. Seriously, what do you want? Did Debi threaten you again and you want me to run interference or something?

I tell you what Frank, you learn to cut and paste and I won't fine you anymore (well not as much anyway). Must take you forever to type all those jokes :P

Thanks guys and TeeTaa~

Rochelle

Oh Gee Bruce,

Aren't you sweet. Seriously, what do you want? Did Debi threaten you again and you want me to run interference or something?

Debi hasn't threatened me yet but I saw another post where somebody said she was having a birthday tomorrow. :lol:

I got the subject of this post from the one you posted in "My Story."

http://www.lchelp.com/community/viewtopic.php?t=8561

I got the Quote from my high school days and it has stuck with me for over ** years now. No I'm not going to say how many years. I felt that it fit you perfect. You are a friend to us all. You do what you can...PM, Phone, post or e-mail....to check on us when we disapear for more than a few days. :)

Buncha suck-ups, afraid of getting fined....

Rochelle, you ARE wonderful, but I'm NOT going to post that and risk being labeled yet another blatant brown-noser...

Besides, I'm independently wealthy and your fines mean nothing to me. :wink: