Prayers please for mom

Geoff

Hello all,

Mom is currently in Calvary Hospice Hospital because of her weakness due to the mets to her brain lining. We are starting Iressa tomorrow please pray that it does it’s job. All of our spirits are as good as can be expected. Calvary is an excellent place and the Docs and staff are some of the nicest I’ve met. I am also trying to line up immune system therapy if we get some success from the Iressa.

As always thank you for the prayers,

Geoff

Hi Geoff,

I am praying hard and mighty for your mom. I think her mets diagnosis is coming in pretty close to that of my husband's. I know what turmoil and worry you must be going through. I pray for you and Melinda as well.

Have you asked your onc about intrathecal chemotherapy. Because Keith's mets are also in the surrounding membrane, his doctor had mentioned the possibility of doing this to insure that the cancer cells would be killed in the fluid surrounding the brain as well as the spinal fluid. I don't know if this is something your mom would benefit from, just another option out there.

I am praying that the Iressa Kicks her cancer's A$$

All my love

Carleen

PS, if you want to PM me, I'd be happy to send you my phone number if you ever want to talk.