brain mets

draiocht_bean_si

Cat,

I'm thinking of and sending up what passes for prayers for you -- mine are exceedingly inexpert ones. But you've got to get some answers from someone - and get your daughter involved. This isn't something you can really do alone.

Listen to what TAnn says -- wbr can work. You've got to look at all options.

Ellen

Oh, and Cat, here's a P.S.

About 22 years ago, we lost an infant son. I was hospitalized for two months prior to his birth for major complications with my pregnancy. At a very low point in my hospital stay, my husband looked me in the eye, pointed his finger right at me, and sternly, said: "When I come back here tomorrow, I expect to see your hair fixed, I expect to see makeup on your face, and I expect to see you smile." He was the boss of me - because I did it!! LOL!

Now, I'm going to be the boss of you: Fix your hair, put on some makeup and smile!!

Love,

Peggy

Cat,

I was afraid it had something to do with brain mets. You have not been yourself. You are in my prayers daily Cat, and will continue to be.

Try to keep in touch....is your word processor not working? I am almost always up, so call me if you need me. I will PM you my phone number again, in case you lost it.

Nina

Cat

I am so sorry to hear this. And I am so sorry that the news was delivered over the telephone by a nurse. That is inexcusable. You need to sit down with the doctor so that you can ask all the questions you must have and discuss what the next steps will be.

Please lean on us during this time - we are here for you. You don't ever need to feel alone.

Love,

Karen